Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Wooden Signs





Hey, Everyone! Today I thought I'd show you another project that I've just completed. I got some fantastic stencils the other day and really wanted to use them! Taking various sizes of wood, I sanded the boards down and painted them with various colours of chalk paint. A family member asked me to make an address sign for them, so I used a medium sized board for it.














The board on the bottom left corner was the perfect size for an address sign. I used DIY Chalk Paint in Prairie Grey and black acrylic paint for the stencilled numbers.









For the longer board below, I wanted to create a farm sign, using horse shoes. 









Here is the address sign completed with a final coat of Outdoor Varathane to protect it. And for the smaller white board, I used my newest stencil, the French Hotel.






































Overall, these signs turned out great and will be cute decorations! I have another person interested in the mint green sign but they haven't decided what they want it to say yet. When that one's complete, I will post it on the blog. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment